Pneumàtics Girona, since its founding in 1950 by Francisco Masmartí Morondo, and fourth generation, we continue to offer optimal customer service, maintaining our commitment to professionalism and quality. The evolution of the tire has been constant. We have adapted, we have learned the pace of change, always looking for safety and customer satisfaction. In 1960 we moved from the small workshop we had on the Plaza Independencia at the Paseo Canaletes after 10 years of work.
In late 1972 we opened the studio in Sant Feliu Road No. 10, where we begin to distribute throughout the region of Girona. Michelin gives us the quality award for our work. Aenor recognizes our work and gives us the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000